- Enabling/disabling team features can be executed under the Server Admin credentials (TeamID and SIG) only.
- You can enable or disable teams by specifying true or false value for the "Enabled" attribute in the body of the request.
- You can change the maximum number of user in the team by specifying an integer value for the "MaxCount" attribute in the body of the request.
- You can also control other team features by listing their ids and specifying values in the "Features" object.
- In the "Feature" object, you should list the features if their values should be true, otherwise their default values will be set to false.
You can find the complete list of the features and their descriptions by this link.
The following are the examples of HTTP status codes including errors that API can generate
The team has beed successfully updated.
400 Bad request
A team feature with the specified ID wasn't found.
Access to the user is denied.
404 Not Found
Object not found
The team with the specified ID wasn't found.